Day 100 - Tuesday - near a third of the journey, I could have done something more interesting than take pictures on the bus on the way to school. But it was a nice day. Views from upper Symonds St, and over the bridge towards Grafton and the harbour. I was also secretly worried about catching a bus with a bunch of strangers who might be harbouring the swine flu. How paranoid.Day 99, 100
Posted by
IndiePixie
Day 100 - Tuesday - near a third of the journey, I could have done something more interesting than take pictures on the bus on the way to school. But it was a nice day. Views from upper Symonds St, and over the bridge towards Grafton and the harbour. I was also secretly worried about catching a bus with a bunch of strangers who might be harbouring the swine flu. How paranoid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment