Day 126, 127, 128a & b

Day 128b - Tuesday - Kirstys blackboard shot of us before I left to go home.


Day 128a - Tuesday - the fellas took me to Port Lyttleton for brunch after a visit to the Christchurch Art Gallery, very very cold but very lovely. Thank you very much for your hospitality, it was awesome xxx.

Day 127 - Monday - I went out for lunch with Michan and baby Misia, and later Kirsty and Adam took me driving to the Port Hills for views over the city and country.



Day 126 - Sunday - I went on a plane to Christchurch, very very bumpy times. I was going on my self appointed birthday treat to visit my friend Kirsty and see my other friend Misato. Kirsty and I have known each other since primary school and Michan and I met in Osaka when I lived there. I love plane rides, even with the bumpy bits. Oh and I love Air NZ lollies as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment