Day 146 - Saturday - Jessies last day before she leaves us to return home. We have had a wonderful time. She and I ran round like loons organising presents for her to take home to Australia for our neices Ella and Lily, as well as July birthday gifts from me and Jess for our brother, and a birthday present from me for Dad. We went to my mums for dinner, Roast Lamb and Cream potato, Fejoa cake and hokey pokey icecream. yums. Farewells to Jess, I hope we get to do this again, it was really really cool and I loved having her here every minute of every day. I wish I could see my family all the time.Day 146
Posted by
IndiePixie
Day 146 - Saturday - Jessies last day before she leaves us to return home. We have had a wonderful time. She and I ran round like loons organising presents for her to take home to Australia for our neices Ella and Lily, as well as July birthday gifts from me and Jess for our brother, and a birthday present from me for Dad. We went to my mums for dinner, Roast Lamb and Cream potato, Fejoa cake and hokey pokey icecream. yums. Farewells to Jess, I hope we get to do this again, it was really really cool and I loved having her here every minute of every day. I wish I could see my family all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment