Day 165, 166, 167

Day 167 - Saturday - Solaris Collective Day. I nearly missed it by sleeping in. Lucky. 8.01am in Auckland, now waiting to see the pictures by everyone else in the world.

Day 166 - Friday - Dunno why Im enthralled with the roadworks on Symonds St on campus, but the new planting looks so pretty. I thought I would document before thousands of horrible students stand all over them crossing the street and trample them to death.


Day 165 - Thursday - Kate and I had lunch before I commenced 4 hours of afternoon lectures which don't finish till 6pm. On the bus home I saw the f'ing great big moon in the sky. The bus driver noticed me takin pics and turned off the lights inside so I could get a better shot. This with Khyber Pass and the motorway underneath gigantor full moon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment