Day 162, 163, 164

Day 164 - Wednesday - I bothered to get dressed up. I was meeting my old friend Lila for lunch. We haven't seen each other since we were about 18, it was really wonderful to connect and share old stories again. I hope to see her more in the future.


Day 163 - Tuesday - Maori 271, Maori and the Media. Neuton my bro, is looking at me and saying woah did you just take a picture? We had a guest speaker from Maori TV, the head of aquisitions and commisioning, very very interesting.

Day 162 - Monday - the ressurection. I had these done just before Jessica came over but I haven't photogrpahed till now. After 40 years, and an extreme amount of abuse, I finally had the kitchen chairs recovered. White vinyl, just like they used to be. I want sparkles in it but they didn't have any fabric like that. Never mind, job ticked off finally.



0 comments:

Post a Comment