Emma - Day 62, 63, 64

Day 64 - Monday - Autumn has come to campus, the leaves are falling off the trees on Symonds St and littering the pavement. Such a dramatic shift in the weather from our heady days of summer.

Day 63 - Sunday - I knew this next month was going to be crap, and as soon as the submission was over I had to start working on the take home test for Sociology. Mimi sleeps on in the background. Sometimes I am jealous of the middle class cat life, which seems to involve eating, and laying around on beds and peoples homework.


Day 62 - Saturday - came outside to find Whitey and Oscar having a snuggle in the banana box under the outdoor table, whoever said cats are not communal creatures was lying, especially as these two are not even remotely related.


0 comments:

Post a Comment