
Day 50 - Monday - Harry Telfer mans up and mows his first lawn, I think he actually enjoyed it, but probably doesn't realise this is not a one off event, but if I know Harry he'll be more than eager if theres pocket money waiting at the end of it :)

Day 49 - Easter Sunday - Egg Day. I bake and make other food to take to mums as shes on strict bedrest with her wonky face, and we have a very nice family lunch with my nana, but I feel like a big fat piggy after.

Day 48 - Saturday - Morning time, and Cole decides theres no time like the present to put a pillow on his head.

Day 47 - Friday - Good Friday. We went to see Brendan, and discovered he was going home on day leave, a big step after a month in hospital and ongoing health problems due to the hemmorrhage. This is the view from the waiting room, pretty good really.
0 comments:
Post a Comment