
Day Four - Thursday - Wheels Day. The boys were allowed to ride their skateboards to school this morning, and I have kitted them out in non-breakage padding. Cole was very excited, Im just glad the skateboards are getting used.

Day Three - Wednesday - Out with the old, in with the old. In completing the kitchen, I have decided to return to the iconic crockery of crown lynn colourglaze, and have spent the last few days mining second hand shops. After my Nanny passed away I inherited some of her olde worlde goodness, and lets face it, they don't make stuff like they used to. In rediscovering found objects and renewing their use, I hope Im not contributing to the production of extra crap in the world.

Day Two - Tuesday - I got up early enough to see the sun rising over the neighbourhood, and as this is a novelty I thought I would capture it happening. I went for a walk in the park afterwards, my valient attempt at excersize.

Day One - Monday - Things in my room. While in Australia I found a brand of shoes I loved and managed to get some on trademe as there were none in my size in Sydney, I put them together with Emily throwing the goat, subliminal references to my time in Australia, and my family. Objects of affection.
0 comments:
Post a Comment